“In some Native languages the term for plants translates to “those who take care of us".' - Robin Wall Kimmerer in Braiding Sweetgrass
Hope (n): A feeling of trust
Evergreens have been brought into homes for centuries as symbols of hope and trust that the light will return. Pause for a moment and join me, Agnes Becker, as I guide you through 60 minutes of calm reflection and appreciation of the evergreen trees bringing us hope this season. Let us spend some time getting to know the beautiful trees in our homes, quietly taking care of us. This workshop was recorded live on 17 December 2021.
Lizzie's Christmas Party
Once you've purchased this workshop, you'll be sent a PDF with a link to the recording. You'll also get FREE access to any future live versions of these workshops.
Please contact Agnes Becker at email@example.com with any questions or for further information.
What you will need
- Paper or a journal
- A sprig of your festive evergreen tree
- A pencil you love drawing or writing with
- Some paints or coloured pencils and pens (optional)
- A mug of your favourite warming drink
- A candle
- An open mind to try something new!
What we'll do
- Simple sketching techniques to capture a sprig of your tree in your journal
- A gentle pine forest inspired visualisation
- Simple nature journaling prompts to awaken your curiosity
- The science and folklore stories of common Christmas trees
- Reflective journaling prompts to leave you filled with hope
You'll leave the workshop feeling calmer, more rested, full of appreciation for the evergreen trees in our homes this season, and with a reignited feeling of hope.
You'll also get...
Access to The Stardust Society, a free community group hosted on Facebook exclusively for we are stardust customers. This generous, supportive community is a space for us to continue to rewild our souls and deepen our relationship with nature through curiosity, creativity and connection. You will be sent a link to the Facebook group at the end of the workshop.