Spring blossoms nature journaling workshop
“And the secret garden bloomed and bloomed and every morning revealed new miracles.” - from The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Let us come together and spend some time deepening our connection to the more-than-human world by paying close attention to spring blossoms. During this time of year new growth is emerging from a long winter's rest, symbols of ideas becoming reality, of allowing us to emerge fully as ourselves.
This spring flower nature journaling workshop will help you to nurture your reciprocal relationship with nature through gratitude, nature journaling and creative expression. We will awaken your creativity by creating art in collaboration with spring blossoms and bulbs.
This workshop is for anyone curious about deepening their relationship with nature. It was recorded live on 31 March 2022.
Once you have bought the workshop, you will be sent a PDF with a link to the recording.
Please contact Agnes Becker at email@example.com with any questions or for further information.
Where to do your nature journaling
If your internet allows, I'd recommend doing this workshop outside as much as possible. You can just listen to the audio if you wish. Otherwise, find a restful place indoors.
What you will need
- 3-5 spring flowers (they don't have to be blossoms) you are particularly drawn to
- pens and pencils
- paints, paintbrushes and water
What we'll do
- Gratitude - we will spend a few minutes at the start of our time together thanking the earth for her gifts.
- 'Emerging' visualisation - I will guide you through a visualisation based on being surrounded by spring flowers and new growth and inviting you to reflect on what the plants can teach you about your own 'emerging' this season.
- Nature journaling - I will guide you through a series of nature journaling prompts that will get you looking at your spring flowers with considered attention, curiosity and wonder. As we journal I will speak about some of the scientific stories I have discovered about spring flowers.
Creative experiments - I will guide you through a few simple sketch techniques and invite you to collaborate with your flowers to create an artwork in your journal.
You'll also get...
Access to The Stardust Society, a free community group hosted on Facebook exclusively for we are stardust customers. This generous, supportive community is a space for us to continue to rewild our souls and deepen our relationship with nature through curiosity, creativity and connection.